We are currently looking for exceptional IT Desktop, Server and Network support Interns and full-time consultants.
* Troubleshoot computer problems to determine sources of issues, and advise/implement appropriate action/solutions.
* Offsite/remote support calls to customers around the Bay Area to deliver scheduled and emergency support for Windows-based and Mac systems.
* Supporting our clients with special attention to developing and maintaining personal, high-quality relationships with our customers.
* Work with automated systems/software to track and support business customers.
* Build workstations, servers and software for business clients.
* Open support tickets for inbound calls, email and monitoring offline servers, power and ISP
* Work on open tickets to resolution and/or develop workarounds until resolution can be achieved
* Research issues using all available resources
* Escalate tickets to next level support as necessary
* Proactively address day-to-day network issues (back-ups, etc.)
* Possess a sense of urgency and take ownership of issues
* Communicate regularly and effectively with clients on open ticket status
* Coordinate and work with vendors
* Train end users on the phone in the proper use of hardware and software
* Create and assist in the maintenance of network documentation
* Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
* Provide the highest level of client satisfaction possible
* Promote and enhance teamwork
* Other related duties as assigned
You should love technology and have the ability to share your knowledge with both technical and non-technical business users. You should be:
• Friendly yet professional
• Excellent oral and written English skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and analytical ability
• A team player, that supports and shares technical information to benefit the overall company
You should have some working knowledge of the following Technologies:
* Microsoft, anti-virus, basis networking
* Previous experience with IT consulting, managed services is a plus
At Uptime USA we operate computer departments for small to medium organizations. Uptime is the high quality service provider for all Information Technology functions of small to mid-size organizations. We guarantee our customer’s will have access to their servers, networks, Internet, and email systems; eliminating costly employee downtime and allowing our customers to focus on their business.
We go beyond the typical IT vendor by providing local and onsite service for your hardware, internet, phone, software and mobile needs. By aligning your IT investments with your business objectives, we deliver enterprise-level quality and reliability while lowering your IT budget.
What makes Uptime different…
Contract to hire – Full Time
San Francisco/East Bay Area